This is the butter which we can see everyday on the table. Even if you are not vegan, you might fall in love with this, because this has a very rich taste more than normal butter! It is good with everything, however if you like sweet taste, it is delicious with fruit jam on top!!
Cook Time: 30 minutes Quantity: One big container
- 6 tbsp of sesame seeds
- 4 tbsp of nutritionnal yeast (also known as beer yeast)
- 1/2 kg of coconut fat
- 1/2 tbsp of salt
- Roast the sesame seeds (*Don’t burn them!!)
- Put seeds in the food processor and blend
- Add the yeast and blend
- Add the coconut fat and salt, and blend
- Put it in the fridge for a while to make it solid, and take it out
Note: It is best to keep it in a cool place outside the fridge (because it tends to become too hard when too cold). It also last a long time (even outside the fridge)!
Cat and Mari