We invite you to learn in many dimensions:
The goals of the constellation community training on workshop hosting and facilitation
- To demystify constellation work.
- Making such work deep-felt and practical at the same time.
- Explore how to frame and host constellation workshops.
- How you practice systemic interventions with particular clients.
This training offers you the possibility to observe different constellation themes and styles and in the end, find your own.
You will learn this by practicing the art of facilitating constellations, both one to one and in group with the embedding of a useful body of knowledge and supported by a series of practical exercises.
When you have completed the five module cycle (20 days) what will you be able to do?
- You can distinguish when to do a constellation and when not. And why.
- You will know how to create a safe environment for yourself, for the client, for sharing between the two of you and also between you and a group.
- You will have experienced how to use systemic thinking in complex environments and how to navigate safely.
- You will be able to distinguish inner and external processes.
- You will know how to reinstall orders in systems.
- You will have experienced developmental constellation work.
- You will know how to make it work in your own work environment.
And above all, you will have experienced the importance of connecting to self.
For this you will not only have learned methods and models you’ll have most of all practiced a lot. Upon successfully completing the 5 module cycle, you receive a Constellation community certificate.